Participating in The 31 Days to Build a Better Blog project by Darren Rowse (Problogger) in August 2007 was life changing for me. I attribute much of blogging on The Edublogger and working for Edublogs with the blogging, social networking, and project coordination skills to this 31 Day Project.
Now approx. 16 months later, with more experience as a blogger, I’d love to re-do the challenge:
- To see how my views of Darren Rowse daily tasks have changed
- To reflect on Steve Dembo’s daily tasks for 30 Days to Being A Better Blogger
- As part of my personal blogging self improvement
While I’m still not in a position to do this; others have decided to join together to work through Darren Rowse 31 Days Project. Lisa Dick has set up a 31 Days Project Wiki and I’ve been helping the team with suggestions and bringing together information to help them.
If you’re interesting in starting to blog, improving your blogging skills or developing connections with other bloggers I strongly recommend you consider joining them to participate in the 31 Days Project.
If you do join the 31 Day Project please:
- Contact Lisa Dick to give her your details
- Link back to this post on my personal blog so that I can add your blog to my Google Reader so I can support you during the project
PS If you’ve already done the 31 Day Project – Can I get you to help add links to your posts here!
And if you’re enjoying this blog, please consider Subscribing for free!