Thanks to the 31 Days To Build A Better Blog Project I managed to increase the number of people reading my blog and markedly improved my blogging ability. End result = my goal of helping others was happening with an increased number of people.
But unfortunately this has come to an end! Somehow I have managed, all on my own, to crash the car and damage more than just the paint work (image by unknowit). My blog statistics have been diving all week.
To make matters worse I am seen as a leader in our blogging community and they have even come up with the Sue Waters Challenge! This is what they say “Sue Waters, who blogs at Mobile Technology in TAFE has so far found our weekly challenges . . . well, unchallenging. So here’s your mission as Building a Better Blog community members–come up with a challenge that will blow Sue’s socks off.”
These May Have Contributed To the Crash
- Changed my blog template – my twitter friends said definitely much better. Maybe it became soooo good that it was no longer inviting! What was the rule? If it ain’t broke don’t fiddle with it!
- Posts are crap? Yep this may be the problem! With what I like to blog about all over the place this could be frustrating for my readers.
- Written less posts this week – Doctor told me to work less as he thought I was stressed! Actually this is my personal favourite as I can blame it all on my Doctor, and get a medical certificate to explain why I have my blogging license revoked!
So the question really is what shall I do? I need to get my blogging license back! With the Sue Waters Challenge happening I have to show the community that I am actually up to the Challenge.
What Are Your Thoughts?
My thoughts are to write a series of posts again. That was a winner; it engaged my readers and I wrote on topics that others had not tackled.
Which of these topics interest you?
- Another series on m-learning
- Getting others involved in e-learning?
- Different Web2.0 tool each day with examples of it is actually being used with students