I’m part of “Web 2.0 Wednesday” where each Wednesday Michele Martin posts a Web 2.0 activity for us to try. This week Michele asked us to create a logo for our Web 2.0 Wednesdays — only condition was we had to use Web 2.0 tools to create the logo.
I love tasks that really challenge me and this is a challenge as I’m not the most creative or imaginative person around. The idea is this logo will be used for branding the posts we write so will need to be about 200 to 250 pixels wide.
I did consider using images from Flickr and tried manipulating them using Dumpr but felt it would probably make the logo too busy. So instead I checked out the amazing number of free online Web 2.0 logo generators. Here is what I’ve created:
- Logo 1 – created using MyCoolButton
- Logo 2 – created using MyCoolButton
- Logo 3 – logo from MyCoolButton made into jigsaw puzzle using Dumpr
- Logo 4 – created using Web 2.0 Free Logo Generator
- Logo 5 – created using Buttonator.com
- Logo 6 – created using LogoCreatoR
- Logo 7 – created using LogoCreatoR
Now I need your help! Can you please tell me do you like any of the logos? And if so, which one(s) and why?
Lets be honest I’m not creative! Perhaps you could help us out by joining us for Web 2.0 Wednesdays and coming up with our logo using Web 2.0 tools? I’m sure you are a lot more creative than me and besides its lots of fun searching for the right tools to do the task.
And if you’re enjoying this blog, please consider Subscribing for free!