Graham was busy last night with his son’s 4th birthday, but not too busy to tag me with this meme of 8 Random facts. [Image by aussiegall]
Cut’n paste the rules and then insert my facts. Graham used Dean’s (the person who tagged him) alteration to Rule 3. He didn’t leave a comment informing of the tag – if you’re the one of the unlucky 8, you can read it on his blog or in your feed aggregator. I also wonder if he deliberately made sure that he did not ping the web sites of the people (I think so) – if you were not aware you need to link to a post on a blog not to a blog to receive a ping.
I also like Dean’s alteration to Rule 3 – so I will not be leaving comments – but I will link directly to a tagged person’s post.
First, the Rules:
- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
My Random Facts
- My nickname at work is Moody Waters – because I am very noisy, seem to always being whinging about something and my moods change through the day (from being very excited to complaining – all in the loudest voice possible)
- The first car I drove, when I was still in school, was my mum’s really old Renault – the engine would stall if you removed your foot off the accelerator so to go around corners you had to keep your feet on both the accelerator and brake (apparently I almost killed a group of bike riders)
- If things are not being blown up, shot at or destroyed – then it is not be a good movie – classics include Die Hard movies, Bad Boy Movies
- I never want to watch another animated or cartoon Movie – and don’t get me started on Nemo
- At the moment, the most TV I watch is Star Gate – we have Star Gate nights – if I miss it the kids drag me out of bed early in the morning on a Saturday to watch the replay
- Just realised my husband, who is staying home because he is feeling sick, is actually really sick. To say he is not into the online world is an understatement – he has just been asking me how to search Facebook and MySpace.
- I won’t write Christmas cards – what a pointless exercise – you send the same words, to the same people every year. My husband gets so upset about my attitude that he now spends hours writing them.
- I really SUCK at all sport – but a few years ago we did play indoor beach volley and our team did win several competitions…don’t know how with me in the team.
Who I tag
I understand that not everyone likes meme’s but I like them because they give you a glimpse into the personality of the blogger – which you don’t always get from reading their blogs.