- The reason why I majored in Botany, Biochemistry and Microbiology at University and NOT Zoology is I don’t like the idea of killing animals or looking at bloods and guts.
- Still consider it ironic that I’ve spent the past 21 years of my work life cutting up sick fish (DON”T tell anyone but the killing, blood and guts still makes me feel sick).
- I’m a fish farmer who specializes in fish diseases but don’t ask me how to cure your sick goldfish because you WON’T be happy with the answer!
- I talk to fish, each species has a different personality, but I would never be caught talking to a goldfish!
- Passionately HATE talking on phones, mobile phones and SMSing but totally LOVE my iPhone….
- My f2f friends are (mostly) totally UNAWARE of my work online — lets just say testing the water with a simple explanation, early on, didn’t quite go so well! Needless to say I haven’t told them about changes to my work life.
- My husband Google’s me in his lunch break sometimes to find out what I’m doing!
The 8 thing should be my success rate in tagging people in memes is extremely low…..oh well here are the 7 8 people I tag:
Best of luck! All you have to do is list 7 Things You Don’t Need To Know About Me and then tag 7 people (if you want to)…