- Rarely use because it doesn’t suite their style;
- Like using it but in moderation;
- Really love using it and will twitter almost anything.
Those who follow me on twitter know I fall into third category and frequently share the funny aspects of my life. Probably the only person who has tweeted (with photos), for a week, about living with a household of blocked toilets and plumbing nightmares.
The Love Twitter Meme rules are:
- What is the most amazing/usual tweets you have shared on twitter? And why? How did your followers respond?
- What is the most amazing/usual tweets you’ve read? Why? And who by?
- Title your blog post “The Love Twitter Meme” and link back to this blog entry.
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 5 people and list their names, linking to them
- Send them a tweet or leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
So to get it started I tag:
My selection is sheerly based on tagging people from a range of locations throughout the World. Consider yourself tagged if you like the idea and want to share stories of your twitter love.
While you are in the mood for twitter love make sure you check out Martin Weller’s A Twitter Love Song. If you haven’t used twitter or new to using it — My Quick Start Tips For New Twitter Users may help!
Would also love to know:
- Which twitter category do you fit into?
- How much information do you share on twitter? And why?
And if you’re enjoying this blog, please consider Subscribing for free!