Then Anne Mirtschin commented that her third most ‘hit’ page/post is her ‘About page’. And my blogs? Second most ‘hit’ page/post on Mobile Technology in TAFE and thirtieth most ‘hit’ page/post on The Edublogger.
Really loud noise in my head said “Mobile Technology in TAFE blog needs blog make over!”
This is what I did:
- Replaced Cutline theme with Mistylook.
- Uploaded own custom header – this is photo from local bushland. Hopefully it symbolize our learning journey and it’s color works well with theme. Your thoughts?
- Changed my tagline to make ‘my name’ and ‘what I’m about’ immediately obvious when readers visit my blog.
- Rewrote my ‘About page’ – changed wording, blended ideas of photos from Nathan Toft‘s Grade5nt class blog, added a Dipity timeline and added information on how to comment.
- Removed my ‘Browse page’ from header – rarely visited. Bad name or bad concept not sure which?
- Changed name of ’31 Day Project’ page to Blogging Challenges – not convinced ‘Blogging Challenge’ is a good name – Any better suggestions?
- Added information about Comment Challenge and Student blogging Competition to ‘Blogging Challenges’ page.
This was the old look!
Here’s the new look!
Definitely now has different look and feel from The Edublogger! So I hope you like the new look?
And if you’re enjoying this blog, please consider Subscribing for free!