The site focuses on the top 5 tools for building your own PLN based on 196 responses in my Personal Learning Network (PLN) Survey.
This site has been popular but is it catering adequately for people new to using web technologies? For those already engage in social networking we appreciate the value of building our PLN. But it must seem very foreign concept for new people? Perhaps tools that help them manage their workload or do it more effectively would increase their desire to learn how to use web technologies?
So I’ve decided to build onto my PLN Yourself site by adding the 5 top tools for for managing your workload. Once again I would like to model how PLNs work.
I’m hoping you can help me in the following ways:
- Please complete my survey on Tools for Managing Your Workload – will take less than 1 minute
- Can you ask your network to complete my survey on Tools for Managing Your Workload – if you blog about it can you send a pingback to this post
Results from this survey will be shared on this blog and used to determine which 5 tools to include on my PLN Yourself site.
Another aspect I would like to add to my PLN information is when and/or who were the reasons why you started building your own personal learning network?
- Can you remember when you first started to use online tools and build your network?
- Was it a conference presentation, workshop, person or information you read online?
- Which people do you feel have influenced you the most to want to build your network?
And if you’re enjoying this blog, please consider Subscribing for free!