Our readers have been letting us know that our posts on the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Chocolate Challenge have also helped them. So Frances and I decided that it was not fair that only blogging participants could win a kilo of chocolate – we know that not everyone has the time at the moment to participate – so we have added a chocolate prize to the best commenter.
- A $25 gift certificate from The Chocolate Box will be awarded to the reader who provides the best comment on a 31-day post
- Each blogger will select her/his favorite comment and we (all of the bloggers) will vote on the winner
We would like to thank Marion Adler Bishop of The Chocolate Box for donating the gift voucher.
If you want to get started I need help with yesterday’s challenge – I need to plan a week’s worth of posts. Any suggestions for topics that you would like to read more about?
How You Can Win as A Blogger
- A kilo of chocolate will be awarded to the blogger whose blog gained the most from the challenge
- At the end of the challenge, we’ll run a poll and it will be up to the YOU to decide who gets the sweetness.
- To be eligible to win, you must complete all 31 tasks by 31August, 2007 (you can write about several tasks in the same post)
- If you have not started the blogging challenge. You can still join us!
- Keep up to date with the task by referring to the Project Page on Darren’s blog.
How To Join as a Blogging Participant
- Send either of us an email letting us know you want to join
- Then write a post on your blog and send us an email with the link to the post
- We will then add a link to your blog on our side menu
Here is our email details
- Sue – suewater [at] gmail [dot] com
- Frances – f.mclean[at]gmail[dot]com